Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Great Product for Travellers



While I was supposed to be doing my homework, I came across this ingenius travel product. Most places I visit are developing countries, where the water is not safe to drink. I end up buying hundreds of bottles of water to satisfy my thirst. Many of you wouldn't think this to be a problem because water bottles are recyclable. Yes this is true, but most countries have a hard time giving money to their starving and poverty striken citizens, never mind setting up a recycling program. This product is a water bottle that has a water filtration system embedded in the bottle. This inexpensive product will help to make all of us travellers a bit more environmentally active. Here is the link to the Personal Portable Water Filter Bottle


2 comments:

  1. That is cool, I remeber being in Guatemala and buying bottles on the way home. I had to make it part of my routine otherwise I wouldn't have any water in the night.
    I'd probably get one, maybe even two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great portable device! Buying bottle water while traveling is expensive and definitely not good for the environment. On top of that you have to be careful because you can't trust all bottled water to be clean!

    I wonder if they have/will come out with a bigger format?

    ReplyDelete